*High school diploma or equivalent and/or experience in a hotel or a related field preferred.
* Previous bartending experience required in a mid-scale or upscale property.
* Experience in handling Point of Sale (POS) terminals as well as Stock and Inventory management software.
* Must be of legal age to serve alcoholic beverages according to local and state laws.
* Computer knowledge and experience in MS office programs.
* Must be able to communicate in English. Writing and speaking in other languages is an asset.
* Must have excellent and positive interpersonal skills and personality.
* Valid Food Handler’s permit and/or alcohol serving permit if required by local and/or state laws.
We are seeking a passionate and dynamic Bartender to join our exceptional F&B team. The Bartender’s responsibilities include but are not limited to preparing and serving drinks to customers as well as being able to mix and match ingredients in order to create classic and innovative drinks in accordance with customers’ needs and expectations. The bartender position is also responsible for interacting with the hotel guests and ensuring they have a great experience at the bar, restaurant, and/or lounge. The bartender position should also maintain positive guest interactions while accurately mixing and serving beverages to guests and servers in a friendly and efficient manner as well as keeping the bar counter and work area clean and organized at all times.